Friday, July 20, 2012

Scarlett's YA-Historical novel: Promises of the Heart


(Sisters of the Heart, Series: Book 1)






 
Average Customer Review
"Promises of the Heart" is an eighteenth century tale of a young girl's coming of age. The first thing I really liked about this book was the lovely graphics reflecting the time period in London, England. The reader is also pulled into the story at once with carefully crafted prose appealing to all five senses. Read more

“Promises of the Heart is a lovely first book in the Heart series. Fans of historical fiction &/or historical romance would do well to read it.” Read more

“I found this book to be most enjoyable. The story line kept my interest with romance, laughter, and mystery. The adventure is all wrapped in a delightful story stamped with the propriety of the 18th century. I am looking forward to the next book.”



Thank you so much for your comment at Scarlett Rains Sisters of the Hearts Blog. Every comment is read and appreciated.Don't forget to subscribe either by RSS feed or by email . Hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Folks who are kind enough to nominate me for blog awards and such, thank you so much, but...please, don't. I barely have time to comb my hair. :)


Blessings,
Scarlett