Tuesday, May 29, 2012

This gal’s got sole….

Hi all.  I’m excited to tell you about…



River Maria Urke interviewed a variety of women, over a three year span, about their infatuation with shoes.  Women’s Obsession with Shoes (WOS) is a collection of the stories they shared.   These are fun stories that spark memories.  As we all know, a woman’s love for shoes has no boundaries.  (My poor feet will attest that a size 10 foot will, indeed, fit into a lovely, sleek, size 8, shoe.)  Well, I’m prying off those stilettos, putting on my Birkenstocks, and hurrying over to River’s blog, June 1st, to celebrate her tour launch.  Come with me. 

Then, stop back here, June 6th, for more about WOS.



Thank you so much for your comment at Scarlett Rains Sisters of the Hearts Blog. Every comment is read and appreciated.
Don't forget to subscribe either by RSS feed 
or by email . Hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Folks who are kind enough to nominate me for blog awards and such, thank you so much, but...please, don't. I barely have time to comb my hair. :)


Blessings,
Scarlett